There are many advantages of using jQuery. These are listed below:
- Concision and simplicity: jQuery fully promotes conciseness and simplicity with different features for example, chain-able functions and shorthand function names.
- Extensible: jQuery makes lengthening the framework very straightforward. New events, methods, and elements, can be easily be added and then reused as a plugin.
jQuery also happens to include the following features:
- A DOM element selection by means of the multi-browser open source selector engine Sizzle. This is a by-product of the jQuery project
- Effects and animations
- Deferred and Promise objects to control, manage and organize asynchronous processing
- JSON parsing
- Extensibility via plug-ins
- A Multi-browser support system
A Software Framework
A software framework for web sites is a universal, reusable software environment that provides particular functionality to facilitate development of web pages. It facilitates software development by allowing designers and programmers to devote their time to meeting software requirements rather than dealing with the more standard low-level details. Its purpose is to reduce development time.
Go to our website at webfastdesigner.com
or visit our Facebook site at facebook.com/webfastdesigner
or watch our video clips on youtube,com